BOUNCE is an indoor trampoline park that promotes fun and adventure in a healthy, safe environment. The BOUNCE team is committed to inspiring movement, creative expression and human connection where children of all ages can come and BOUNCE and have fun. Each BOUNCE trampoline venue is an adrenaline playground comprising around 3000 square meters of interconnected indoor trampolines, adventure features, padding and airbags.
What is Bounce Play Dates?
Unlimited jump time for Junior Jumpers (children under 125cm in height) anytime between 9am-12pm, Tuesdays-Thursdays, during the public-school terms. Children will have access to trampolines as well as a brand-new, fully equipped soft play area designed to engage all the senses.
Play Dates is for ‘walking age’ kids developing early stage movement skills in balance, coordination and agility. Play Date participants are preschoolers who are learning the fundamentals of physical, social and emotional skills, on the way to becoming the freestylers of tomorrow. BOUNCE is a safe and multi-sensory environment for kids to harness balance, coordination, strength and agility in a way that focuses on fun, creativity and self-expression.
Bounce Play Dates and busy schedules
I feel like I’m BUSY all the time. I have to find creative ways to ensure that my kids get the very much needed physical exercise/outlets for their energy. Why do kids have SO much energy? Imagine all the things I could do if I had just a quarter of THAT energy. Bounce Play Dates is the perfect solution as Noah can jump freely without me having to worry about older kids around him.
Daily movement is important for all areas of development including fine motor and gross motor skill development; social and emotional development and even speech and language development.
Children and exercise
• An active child will also develop good muscle tone which helps them to sit upright at the table or on the carpets without slouching or moving around. “If a child tires easily because their muscles can’t keep them up against gravity this will have an impact on their concentration and fine motor skills,” says Tarryn Rutenburg, Occupational therapist and co-owner of Talk Sense Early Intervention Therapy Centre in Bryanston.
• “Eye-hand coordination such as throwing and catching objects or kicking a ball is
important for copying from the board and reading and writing. Coordination between the two sides of the body, such as when you BOUNCE on a trampoline, also improves communication between the two sides of the brain which is essential for learning to read,” she adds.
BOUNCE is a safe and multi-sensory environment for kids to harness balance, coordination, strength and agility in a way that focuses on fun, creativity and self-expression.
BOUNCE encourages parents and caregivers to jump too, because jumping on a trampoline has the same physical benefits for adults, and it’s one of the only muscle strengthening and cardio-based activities in one.
This means that parents can get in a good workout too! Also, bouncing together encourages bonding and good old’ fashioned quality time between parents and their kids. It’s so much fun, you can’t help but smile when you BOUNCE!
View this post on Instagram
Something exciting is coming to @bouncesouthafrica and it's all about the little people… under 6 years. Will let you in on the scoop soon. But for now, this is Noah having a rest after a great #bounce session 🤾♀️ Also, he loves his new #bouncesocks 🤣 Thanks for having us 🤗 . . #hosted #bouncing #freejumping #kidsentertainment #KIDS #whattodo #lifestyle #liveyourbestlife #momlife #momofboys #spiritedmama #letthembelittle
The benefits of visiting BOUNCE:
• It encourages a sense of belonging
• It helps children build confidence by challenging themselves
• They learn valuable skills and body awareness which comes in handy at school and
with other sports
• It boosts fitness levels in a fun, non-threatening way
• It helps to develop fundamental movement skills
• It offers the freedom to have fun and play!
• It helps children feel happy- exercise offers a natural endorphin high
• It helps to build neural pathways and help children think.
BOUNCE is proud to introduce Bounce Play Dates for little ones!
Bounce Play Date: the cost:
R145 per ticket with the parent/guardian able to jump too. this also allows a flexible check-in time where you don’t have to book on the hour. The ticket does exclude official BOUNCE grip socks which you can purchase at check-in for R30.00
Venue: Bounce Waterfall Lifestyle Centre only
Booking details: Book your spot online at www.bounceinc.co.za or call 011 517 2500 for more information.
Go on a Bounce Play date with your kid(s)!