Mine’s always blue. <Sometimes I just need to look a little harder to find it J>
I am the first-born of my parents and their only daughter too. I can totally see why my mother wanted to give me a girly girl room, with pink and frilly things. This did not go down well. I was not into pink! I
loved still love BLUE! All shades of blue.
Here’s a few of my Blue
1. Blue smarties – I believe they taste better
2. Blue fizzers – see point 1
3. Sweet/confectionery addiction
4. Candy floss – you guessed it – blue
5. Steri stumpie– bubblegum flavor
6. Bubblegum ice-cream
7. Blue jeans – x pairs stone washed, faded,
8. Opalt birth stone – blue
9. Blue lunch bag – coincidental as Dude gave it to me –
10. Storage bowls – all have blue lids
11. My son looks adorable in all shades of blue
12. Check my blog colour? Need I say more?
13. I heart the Smurfs – Do you think I can have a 29yr old Smurf Party?
14. Blue Pen holder
15. Blue eyeshadow I’ve never worn it but I bought it cos it was 3 pretty shades of blue
I’m sure most of you know the saying about “Monday Blues”? Well Blue makes me happy and it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling…. Happy Weekend!!!!
P.S. I also heart Black wine gums – they just taste better
P.P.S Not that I’m a bit older and I have a son that I can shower with all things BLUE, I’m a bit easier around pink things. I even have 2 different T-Shirts in pink!