Some random bullets about what’s been happening in the land of the Spirited.
- Last week my family(Gran, Aunt, Uncle, 3kids) came to visit us. OH my Dudie soaked up my Grandma and in turn she soaked him up too. I loved how they loved being together. And I *cringe* when he asks, which is daily, when she’s coming back. (Did I mention that our families live in Cape Town?)
- My BB’s handset died. So now I’m hoping that Vodacom can sort out the problem speedily so that I can have my phone back. (I miss my camera! That phone takes awesome pictures.)
- I have overspent my budget(on food)…. Story of my life. If you know me, then you’ll know that I buy food like there’s no tomorrow. I like variety and if my boys want something, I very rarely have to say “I need to go to the shop to get it”.
- I’m still looking for a job closer to home. (Jobs are scarce or I’m just not connected that way)
- Today, I had a very very slow Monday
- I need to just use some of my savings to book tickets to CPT again….
- My relationship with my brother is growing stronger and stronger. ( I love how he wants me to be part of his life and his little family)
- I really need to do something about my weight. ( I need to run/join a gym/watch what I eat/lose some weight)
- I did a mini shopping spree for me(happy dance)
- I’m getting my increase the end of the month!!!!!!!
- I’ve been drooling over Shoes(shooshoos, froggies, hushpuppies)
- I’ve been drooling over kids clothing online(naartjie, seven ounce, earthchild, etc)
- Today was not a very productive day in terms of my day job….
- I need to finish some craft projects that I’ve been staring at…
Enough of me for today. I’ve felt slightly bewildered lately. Luckily in a good way.