**Disclaimer – Puveshree, from Life’s A Treat, received a gift card to purchase any item on her wish list from Wellness Warehouse. The views and opinions expressed are Puveshree’s own. Photo credits go to Puveshree too as all images were supplied by her 🙂 **
I decided to feature a series of Wellness posts to find out how other moms #LiveLifeWell The purpose of this series is to enlighten readers and show you how small changes can yield big results for you and your family too.
Part 4 – LiveLifeWell with Wellness Warehouse & Life’s A Treat
1. The woman behind Life’s A Treat – meet Puveshree
Life’s A Treat is a my main blog and bloomed around me overcoming health conditions like gestational diabetes, PCOS and gall stones. I had to take charge of my health and had a passion to empower other women to do the same. I’ve always loved food and travelling, but most of all being a mom so the blog bloomed into a lifestyle, food and parenting blog.
2. Why you choose to #livelifewell
3. Share with us what you bought at Wellness Warehouse
- Cravings Bountiful Dreams – This healthier version of a biscuit ticks all the boxes. Not too sweet with the perfect texture for a coconut biscuit. The chocolate flavour comes through in the right amount. It is vegan and gluten free.
- Biona Date Syrup – Made from certified organic dates. This syrupy goodness is perfect in smoothies bowls, on pancakes and waffles.
- Nature’s Charm Coconut Chocolate Fudge Sauce – This is a vegan sauce free from soy and gluten. Made from raw cacao powder and coconut milk.This sauce bloomed with each mouthful of the smoothie bowl I made. It is so versatile and can be used as a chocolatey topping on smoothies, in icecream for that chocolate ripple taste and has toppings to desserts.
- Raspberry powder – Freeze dried raspberries blended to form the perfect powder. Freeze drying ensures maximum nutrients are retained. This powder is not only a beautiful shade of crimson but packs the ideal level of tartness to balance a sweet dish. Perfect for smoothies, acai bowls and toppings on desserts.
- Hemp Seeds – Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc. Ideal on smoothie bowls, salads and sprinkled on cooked meals.
Where to find Life’s A Treat:
A new page to follow: https://www.instagram.com/jhb_
Blog Website: www.lifesatreat.
Win with Wellness Warehouse & Life’s A Treat. Follow the link below
T’s & C’s apply
In case you missed it:
NB! Remember to subscribe to my blog to catch the other parts and giveaways in this series.