Wow, it’s only Tuesday but let me update the weekly bucket list.
< I am effiecientat night. Dude & Dudie went to bed at 8 – 8:30ish and I stayed on the couch cos if I watch TV in bed, I will definitely fall asleep. And I wanted to paint… Felt somewhat creative.>
Let’s cross off some items:
Make cup-a-cake (Do you know that you can make a single serving in a coffee mug and add custard/ice-cream/whatever you want to it?) Done with custard! Delicious!
2. Share Breakfast with Dude (Maybe I’ll surprise him at work?)
3. Have a good Cuddle with Dudie
Dance Done – Read all about it here
5. Share a bath with Dudie…(We haven’t done this in a while)
6. Eat Ice-cream infront of the fireplace (it’s getting cold now so it’s time for fireplaces to be lit…)
7. Print “Dad & Son” photo for his Father’s Day frame (I bought the frame in January already!)
Attempt some craft project (I have a rough idea of what I want to do) Done, I surprised myself! I stole borrowed the idea from Marcia’s post at 1, 2, 3, blog It’s not that I don not like white backgrounds, I just feel that there’s so much colour in the world, Why not use it? What do you think???
Very interesting. I’m savouring this one!
10. Camp out in Dudie’s room (Tent/sleeping bags, etc)
At this rate, I will finish these goals.